Recunnect’s 3rd Energy Efficiency in Shipping Conference 2017 focuses on the Shipping Industry. The new regulations and a highly competitive market demands cost efficiency and new ways to reduce energy consumption. This event will showcase the current and future challenges, managing & monitoring efficiency and also addressing how energy efficiency on ships impact business efficiency.
- Shipping Efficiency: Current and future challenges and opportunities
- Future for Shipping – how will it drive efficiency innovation in industry?
- Logistic – improvements in Efficiency – impact on future for Shipping
- What are Regulators and NGO focus in relation to efficiency?
- Will we see ships powered by renewable energy?
- Competitive advantages of shipping through innovation
- What technical tools, what detail do they provide and do they deliver?
- What operational tools, what detail do they provide and how to ensure consistency?
- Drawbacks of not using any efficiency systems
- Real life examples of successes related to technical & operational solutions
- Integrated solutions
- Demands on crews
- Does Energy Efficiency on ships impact business efficiency?
Who Should Attend
- Ship Owners, Operators & Managers
- Pool Operators & Charterers
- Regulators & Lawyers
- Bankers & Insurers
- Ports & Terminals
- Service Providers
- Technology Providers
- Technology Suppliers
- Consultants & Researchers
- Shipyards, Dry-docks & Scrapyards