Recunnect’s 2nd Pharmacovigilance Conference 2016: According to a pubmed publication ‘Drug related admissions have significantly increased over the past few decades. According to various studies on drug safety related hospital admissions, it was estimated that around 5–10% of hospital admissions were due to drug related problems (DRP), in which 50% of them are avoidable.’
Through evaluating and improving the safety of medicines pharmacovigilance serves as a pivot in detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other drug-related issues. The volatile global pharma scenario and challenging regulations have invoked quintessential changes in contemporary pharmacovigilance expanding its scope beyond reporting adverse events towards toning benefit-risk systems.
Recunnect takes the pleasure to invite professionals involved in pharmacovigilance, drug safety, risk assessment and management, clinical research, data analysis and related fields for a two day conference on PV 2016 to enable them to gain a vantage point in the contemporary pharma industry by ingraining themselves with:-
- Systematic PV throughout preclinical studies to post marketing surveillance
- Managing spontaneous adverse event reporting systems
- Improve the risk/benefit outcome for a marketed product
- Streamline and automate adverse event management systems.
- Current regulatory trends in Inspections of the Signal Detection, Post-Authorisation Safety Studies (Pass) And Internal Audit.
- Use of social media in Pharmacovigilance.
- Incorporating Data Mining Technology in Spontaneous Reporting System.
- Strategic Pharmacovigilance pre and post product life cycle.
- Contemporary Regulatory scenario across Europe.
- Outsourcing PV.
VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Scientific, Advisors, Consultants of:
- Pharmacogenomics/Drug Safety
- Drug Development, Information and Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Safety
- Periodical Safety update Report
- Risk Management, Research and Development
- Quality Assurance
- Patient Safety
- Safety Surveillance
- Outcomes Research
- Data Analysis
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Software Providers